Saturday, February 7, 2009

Edition #4-Letters to editor


As everyone likes to be told how good they are looking when they have taken an effort to dress up, or be made aware of a small blemish on their coat, Every author likes to get your feedback. This is where everyone gets to read the feedback we received….LETTERS TO EDITOR
Dear Eds,
Firstly I want to congratulate all the EDS who are doing such a great job for the S.I.E.S wallpaper!!! kudos 2 you all!!!...
now-a-days my wait in the corridors is no more boring ...its fun !!..Thanks 2 the wallpaper...
thanks guys!!
          -Arpita Samanta TE EXTC
Dear Arpita,
We are speechless. So we decided to just give you another we got in return.This is in reference to the poem Reminiscence by you in the second edition. 
I know it’s late but better late than never. Just reminds me of the time we sat together(sem2) when both of us were new to each other and the whole class. Hope we don’t lose touch after we graduate. You rock ARPITA!!
          -Karen A TE PPT
Dear Eds,
Personally Euro 08 disappointed me a great deal compared to Fifa that I uninstalled it within 48 hours!
But at the end of the day each individual choice and opinion differs...so every virtual football enthusiast must give it a try...
          -Varun Hariharan BE CE
Dear Varun,
Its ok, you don’t have to be apologetic EURO and FIFA are both made by EA. I am sure they don’t prefer one baby over the other.
Dear Eds,
I love the design that you guys are giving to Campus Buzz. Despite the 135 degree angle to the articles, I liked the layout. Compliments to the design team.
  -GIST of many opinions

No comments: