Thursday, January 22, 2009

Edition #3- NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS By Karen A TE PPT


New year means new beginnings and what better way to make this year more fruitful as compared to the last than making a resolution and keeping it.
Some are serious and some others tongue-in-cheek. Hope you enjoy.
We asked our dear friends what they resolved to do or not do in 2009.
·        Work out, study hard and learn a language
                               - CHAITANYA   P.  TE  CE
·        Well  I resolved to eat a truckload of veggies instead of my non-veg binges but the motivation factor seems to be in the negative
                           -ARPITA SAMANTA   TE EXTC
·        Not to drink(too much water) and drive else I  will have to stop at every gas station to answer nature’s call.
                           -SUGANDHA RAO       SE PPT
·        I have been a spend thrift all through 2008 this year I want to set a limit on my expenses.
                            -Deepa Kamat TE EXTC
·        I will stop eating others Lunches when they are busy performing practicals
-                                     -Since this person does not want to be caught, Name not disclosed. (TE CE)
·        I will make use of my Library Card
-                                                                                  - ScaredofAuthority 
·        I resolve to study hard, and get more marks this time.
-                                         -Name withheld to avoid a major beating.(BE CE)
              
Well I just hope the people here keep their resolutions but the most famous and common resolution was to not have a RESOLUTION at all and enjoy each day as it comes.

No comments: